Manowa: Intermission 9

 Indestructible's Captive


My name is Yui Tsurugu Tsuvara.

I was born a member of Tsuvara Kingdom's royal family, and I have an Onee-sama named Tiara.

Although, while I call her Onee-sama, she isn't my genuine older sister, but my older cousin. She's exceedingly kind, tolerant, and can do anything; the person I admire.


However, Onee-sama left the royal capital about half a year ago and set out on a journey.

It was around the time when Grandfather passed away, Uncle Audin became King, and my father gained weight in despair.


Onee-sama said goodbye just before she left, but it was too sudden, so at that time, I couldn't properly get my head around it and was simply confused. And I still remember how after Onee-sama left, I finally understood the meaning and cried my eyes out.


And for the first time in half a year, Onee-sama came back to Tsuvara.


She finally returned for Uncle Audin's coronation ceremony.


Moreover, she came with the wife of God Dragon Emperor Naga-sama, who is more eminent than the savior of our kingdom, Ao-sama.


God Dragon Empress-sama is a dragon like a jewel. I was told that this is a secret, but it seems her name is Kazane-sama.

When she Humanized from that figure just like a jewel, she completely changed into a small child-like appearance.

Beautiful... isn't really the right word to describe her, but she has a lovely smile, and according to Onee-sama, it seems she's also an Angel-sama. Moreover, it seems she's also part of Minshiana's royal family, but I'm still young, so I don't really understand the circumstances. It's certain that she's an amazing person, though.


That God Dragon Empress-sama... no, Kazane-sama; for some reason, of all things, it seems she's taken an extreme liking to that pathetic father of mine.

Several times, I saw her looking truly delighted as she ecstatically rubbed Father's excess fat; Minshiana's Queen Yuuko also thoroughly rubbed along with her, so maybe Minshiana's royal family has such a preference. That's something I can't understand.

After she rubbed sufficiently, Kazane-sama praised my father for his tolerance, but I truly don't understand. Are people like my father seen as attractive among people in high positions?

Come to think of it, I really don't understand why someone as beautiful as my mother loves Father, but it may be for the same reason.

From my point of view, someone like my father is completely impossible. Some like Uncle Audin would be ideal. I think Kazane-sama's younger brother Naoki is also wonderful. Sometimes, when he's joking around with Kazane-sama, he acts in a way that's surprising from an older gentleman, but I think it's cute, so isn't it fine?

Although, I'm not so boorish that I would hinder another person's love affairs, so out of respect for Onee-sama, I didn't really talk about it, but isn't someone like him the ideal gentleman?


Ah, the story digressed.


I reunited with Onee-sama for the first time in a long time, and the topic of the villa at Auriol Beach came up. I was told that Kazane-sama and her companions wanted to eat salt yakisoubaa, and Onee-sama was also very enthusiastic, so the discussion about a trip to the villa was quickly settled.

I was in high spirits at the possibility of going on a trip with Onee-sama, but as the conversation went on, they decided to ride to the sea on Kazane-sama.

Father seemed worried, but there was no need to listen to him. After all, it was the words of God Dragon Emperor Naga-sama's wife.

Kazane-sama rubbed my worried father's fat again. All things considered, wasn't Kazane-sama rubbing my father's fat too much?



Anyway, my father gave up, and after Kazane-sama turned back into a dragon, we rode her back to start our journey.


The sky was endlessly blue, and I could see the Audin Tower that Kazane-sama gave to Uncle Audin. Onee-sama said the scenery from the top of that tower was even more wonderful than this scenery, so I absolutely want to go to the top of the tower when we return from our trip.


And on the first day of the trip, we stayed the night at Kazane-sama's Angel Palace. I was surprised when it suddenly appeared from thin air, but entering inside was like going to a different world.

Although it was compact on the whole, everything had refined beauty, and according to Onee-sama, the entire structure was overflowing with functional beauty.

Perhaps due to some mechanism using magical power, the entranceway suddenly opened when I stood in front of it, and at the entrance, there was a crystal dragon water fountain. Also, movement between all floors was apparently done by elevator.

Inside, there was a large communal bath made of crystal, a rooftop lounge centered on a crystal dragon fountain, and in addition, the dining room's storage had transparent fruit and meat like jewels all over the place for some reason, which was a very strange sight.


I was told that everything was hardened into crystal while they were still fresh with Kazane-sama's power.


And I was especially surprised by the toilet. Yes, water came out. Like a fountain. I don't understand; I felt like I somehow didn't understand anything. At that time, I was taught the mysterious word bidet. What is a bidet?


And finally, the futon. It was irresistibly comfortable. Onee-sama said that it could only be experienced there, but it feels like after learning about that, I won't be able to sleep on other futons anymore. It was fluffy and really comfortable.


However, after that pleasant memory, a terrifying experience was waiting for me the next day. My first encounter with monsters was waiting for me.

The monsters I encountered were called Leviathan and Kraken. They are very, very scary monsters, and when I asked people in the castle about them later, they told me they are both the worst of the worst monsters; a person who encountered either of those while at sea wouldn't be able to return alive.


I was really scared. I never wanted to meet them again. Well, I met them again the next day, though.


Anyway, we escaped from the monsters and arrived at the villa in Auriol Town.


The salt yakisoubaa we ate was delicious, and thanks to Kazane-sama's power, I was able to see various interesting things at the sea.

The gentleman named Jinrai-sama went to the Island Turtle, but nothing particularly eventful happened that day after the encounter with the monsters, and we went to bed.


However, there was a slightly troublesome matter. The futons in the villa weren't bad, but as expected, the one at the Angel Palace was unforgettable. Even though they were incomparably better, Onee-sama and the others fell asleep without taking the futons out of the palace. That was the only thing I was dissatisfied with.


Then, the next day.


We decided to take a crystal ship made by Kazane-sama and head for the Island Turtle. It was a crystal galley called Kazanemaru that moved by Golem power. It was an astoundingly elegant vehicle the likes of which I had never seen.


The interior of the ship was transparent, and the bottom of the sea could be seen.


During the voyage, Kazane-sama started exploring a city that sank 600 years ago. It was abrupt, but I helped with the summoning technique that I had refined over the last six months.


My Water Knight.


I don't have the magical power and talent to operate several of them like Onee-sama, but under the water is the domain of ​​my summoned knight. Also, it seems the lady named Yumika-sama is also a dragon. Setting aside her size, her appearance was by no means human. She had a terrifying face and mouth.

I could tell by looking at those ferocious eyes. In all likelihood, she was resisting her desire to eat me. It was scary. Kazane-sama and Ao-sama are mild-mannered, but I felt that the dragon race is a different race from us after all.


And when Kazane-sama dived into the sea, she used her power to find gold coins, rare metals, and even an outrageous treasure called a Pilot Light of the Gods. As expected of a dragon empress. She's a fearsome lady.


However, the search was interrupted on the way.


I only very vaguely remember what happened after that, but it seems Kazane-sama and the others fought the ghosts of former Tsuvaran troops, yesterday's Kraken, and an even larger Kraken.


I could only tremble, but when I came to, everything was over. And when I opened my eyes, Kazane-sama, accompanied by a terrifying black Ogre, was there.

Moreover, there were also big ships in front of me before I knew it. Two of them.


The butler Benha, who was on board with us, decided to return to Auriol Town on the crystal ship while we continued onward to the Island Turtle.

It was an extremely fast ship that didn't shake at all.

It seems it was a Magic Motor Ship, but I've never heard of that. Though from the start, I don't know much about ship types.


After that, we didn't encounter any monsters, and I think it was a very comfortable holiday at the sea.

I became close with the big cats Yuuko-nee and Shippuu, stayed at the villa for a week, then headed home immediately after.


And that futon in the Angel Palace on the way home. Yes, I can never forget it.

It was really good.

I want to devote my body and soul to being wrapped in that. I want to sleep in it forever.


It was so amazing that it makes me think that.


I want that. Yes, Onee-sama said it was only used in that place. Moreover, fundamentally, only the White Party can sleep in them.


Onee-sama and the others have left on their journey again.

Immediately after giving my body the most pleasant sleep ever, they left.


Since then, every day, my body aches.

Every night, every time I think about that, I feel helplessly miserable.


I can't bear to spend the nights without that anymore.


I feel like I'm going to go crazy.


What in the world should I do?


I can be wrapped up in that again if I join the White Party, right?


In that case, how can I join the White Party?


Would they let me if I offered my father's flesh?


Aah, Onee-sama. What in the world should I do?

Comments

  1. When they talk about giving a pound of flesh usually it's your own flesh Yui...

    Thanks for the chapter~♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment