My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 20.5

 ACT 20.5     Is This What They Call Sublime?


「And so, until just a moment ago, the two were flirting like that.」

「Is that so? It's as usual.」


During the lunch break, the members of the women's basketball club Kiriko belonged to had a light luncheon meeting, and when she returned to her 1st year Class 2 classroom fifteen minutes before the end of lunch break.

Her classmate Mashiro was sitting at her desk looking terribly dejected, while Akami was blushing and being standoffish.

First of all, Kiriko asked her friend Natsu, who she had recently become particularly close with, about the circumstances, and just now, she understood the current situation.


「Shiro-chi is a dog and Aka-chi is a kitten, huh?... Somehow, both hit the mark.」

「I think so too, but for now, it seems best to refrain from discussing this topic in front of the two of them.」

「Is that so? I think it's fun. By the way, if I were to compare Onatsu to an animal, I'd say you're a chrysalis before becoming a butterfly?」

「Eh... that's awfully specific, Kiri-yan-san. Why did you make that comparison?」

「Mmm, it feels like Onatsu doesn’t really stand out right now, but it seems like you'll become really beautiful in the future!」

「Wha...!」


When Kiriko spoke her intuition, Natsu looked incredibly surprised. As her face turned red, her glasses slipped down a little, and Kiriko could see her big, green-tinged eyes.

Those beautiful eyes were the number one reason that Kiriko felt like Natsu had bright future prospects.


「A-again, you're saying something like that; even if you keep flattering me, I won't give you anything.」

「I'm serious.」

「Like I've said, that behavior, Kiri-yan-san...!」

「? I don't really understand, but... well, it's fine. What kind of animal do you see me as, Onatsu?」

「Uu... mmm.」

「Come on, come on, try speaking by instinct, instinct!」


Intending to take an anticipatory posture, Kiriko puffed out her chest and waited for Natsu's answer.


「Oh, ooh...」


When she did.

For some reason, Natsu started paying more attention to her chest area than her face.

Kiriko didn't understand the meaning of her gaze, but,



「C...Cow, I guess?」



It didn't take long for Natsu to come up with an answer.


「Cow? I see! I'm number 4 in basketball and use breakthrough power as my main weapon, so if you imagine a charging cow, it's generally no mistake!」

「I suppose that could also be considered appropriate, but... what I want to say is, umm...」

「?」


Even now, Natsu wasn't making eye contact, but was focusing her gaze on a certain part of Kiriko.

Without a doubt, it was around her chest.

Chest... Cow... Aah, I see.


「Gotcha! Boobs!」

「S-saying it so plainly... no, well, it's the correct answer, though.」

「In that case, I can be compared to a cow with breakthrough power, and also due to my breasts? It's unusual how well it suits me!」

「You're very positive, Kiri-yan-san. Even though I'm self-conscious about that being sexual harassment, you're not angry?」

「Eh, why? It's no big deal?」

「I'm a little worried about you being so dauntless, but... well, that's good.」

「If you like, Onatsu, why don't you try touching them?」

「Eeh!?」


Once again, Natsu was surprised and let her glasses slip down, but without worrying about that, Kiriko said『Come, come!』and presented her own chest.

Since it was June and they had changed to summer clothes, she was wearing a shirt instead of a blazer, so the shape should have been easy to see.


「Umm. I-is it fine?」

「No need to hold back. If it's Onatsu, it would be my pleasure!」

「A-again, such a thing... mmmm.」


She seemed to feel quite hesitant, but in the end, it looked like Natsu's curiosity won out.

She cleared her throat with a cough and seemingly strengthened her resolve.


「Then, pardon me.」

「Yeah!」


Hesitantly, Natsu reached out with both hands and touched Kiriko's chest.


「――――!」


With that alone.

Natsu looked like she received a great shock.

Even though she only touched them a little, the green eyes behind her thick glasses suddenly opened wide, and her shoulders trembled.


「I'm in good health today, milk is delicious.」

「? What are you saying?」


She let out a strange mutter, as if she was delirious with fever.

Was it really that shocking? She didn't really understand.

In that manner, while question marks floated around Kiriko's head, Natsu let out a big『Ha~~~~......』sigh, and within ten seconds, she removed her hands from Kiriko's chest.


「Mm? Already had enough?」

「Ye-yes... this is, geez, how to say it, pure bliss!」

「Is that so?」

「Yeah, if expressed in one word, they're calming. Kiri-yan-san is usually very active, but this part alone is clearly filled with truly sublime healing ingredients!」

「Oh~」


Apparently, she was satisfied even with that short amount of time.

She didn't feel anything special when she had tried touching them herself, and she felt they were a hindrance when she played basketball, but her own chest demonstrated such an effect on others.

...... In that case, if she did the same thing, would she be able to feel like Natsu? She was interested.


「Onatsu!」

「? Yes?」

「Hoi!」


So, now, she decided to try it with the person nearest to herself, Natsu.

Bending down a little, Kiriko abruptly grabbed Natsu firmly from her chest to her armpit.


「Wha...!?」

「Nnーmm?」


However, she felt no response in her hands.

There was certainly softness, but on Natsu, there was none of the bulging that could be found on herself.

A short while ago, Natsu said『Milk is delicious』about her own chest, but... if she expressed it in a similar way,



「... Baby milk?」

「――――」



The moment Kiriko muttered that.


Gon


「Aughh!?」


From the front, Natsu hit her with a headbutt, and the impact completely passed through Kiriko's forehead to the back of her head.

O-Onatsu, where in your body did such power come from...!?

Natsu, who had a small build and arms that looked weak, let fly a single blow that caused Kiriko's head to be slightly confused and made her fall on her backside.


「Ki... Ki... Ki...」


Natsu looked down at Kiriko with teary eyes while hugging her own body.


「K-Kiri-yan-san, you idiot――――!?」

「Ah... O-Onatsu!?」


For some reason, she uttered that parting remark in a Kansai accent as she left the classroom.

...... This is bad, I made her angry.

Since she let her touch her own, she carelessly thought that she could touch Natsu's too, but it seemed that was completely not allowed.

She had to properly apologize for this later.

Kiriko was greatly remorseful.

 

  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


No, well, I get it.

Moreover, I was the one who made that analogy first, so I know getting angry is unreasonable.

However, after all, uuu... ah, geez, is there really nothing I can do about this difference in fighting power...!?


So, after being depressed for a while, I washed my face in the bathroom and somehow managed to pull myself together.

Lunch break is almost over, so I went back to the classroom――


「Onatsu-san.」


Huh? Akami-san, why did you meet me at the entrance?

Moreover, you started holding my hand with an awfully kind smile... and your other hand is placed on your own modest chest... wait, could this be...!



「―― I'm the same, it's okay?」



Could you please refrain from showing your feelings of fellowship about this!?

No, well, I guess I'm grateful to have a companion, but at this timing, I really can't stand it... wait, Mashiro-san, you don't understand the circumstances, don't look at me with such displeased eyes!? It's a little scary!?


...... It feels like I've experienced heaven and hell in the last ten minutes.

Comments

Post a Comment