My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 30

ACT30     Maybe It Would Be Good to Occasionally Be on the Other End ?


「Aaーuuー...」


The time was a little before the end of lunch break.

The fifth period home economics class was in a different classroom, and while they were on the move, Mashiro was a little worried about Akami's terribly unsteady gait as she walked beside her.


「Are you okay, Akami?」

「Nn... I-I'm okay... Uu~」

「You've seemed sleepy ever since this morning, but you look like you're at your limit. Why are you like this?」

「No, well, I had a hard time getting to sleep last night... faa...」


When her mouth looked like it was about to open, she covered it with her hand and yawned cutely.

It's true that yesterday, Mashiro enjoyed chatting with Akami using the message app on her smartphone, but they hadn't stayed up that late doing so.

Which meant, in short, that when Mashiro went to bed, Akami was still awake.


「Even though Akami's the one who always says that staying up late is the archenemy of beauty. I never expected you would do that.」

「... The cause is that selfie from Shiro-chan, though.」

「Eh, what did you say?」

「N-nothing, it's nothing?」


Akami's softly spoken murmur didn't reach Mashiro's ears.

She was about to ask again, but before she could do so, they reached the home economics room they had been heading toward.

After they settled into two empty seats that were next to each other, Akami collapsed onto the desk. Seeing Akami being this slovenly was unusual for Mashiro, but.

That showed just how weakened she was right now.

That being the case, was there anything she could do for Akami...?


「............」


Then Mashiro remembered what happened the other day in this home economics room.

At that time, their current positions were completely opposite, with Mashiro being the sleepy one nodding off... and then, she borrowed Akami's shoulder for a short time (see ACT15).

At that time, even with just a few minutes of sleep, Mashiro's mind was so at ease on her shoulder that after she woke up, she managed to last until the end of classes.

Therefore,


「Akami.」

「Mmm......?」


This time, it was her turn to lend.

When she called out to her, Akami looked sleepy, with her eyes half... or rather, about 80% closed, and after she turned towards her,



「I just wanted to spoil you.」

「――――」



Mashiro pulled her head closer and put it on her own chest.

After having that happen to her, Akami seemed to stiffen for a moment, but... without doing anything to resist, she slowly relaxed, then immediately settled into the even breathing of a sleeping person. Her sleepiness must have been at its limit.


「...... Ooh.」


Akami's breath was faintly warm as she breathed with regular rhythm into her own chest.

Something started to stir inside Mashiro's chest, and at the same time, she was seized with the impulse to hug Akami tightly, but she stopped at just stroking her hair.

Just with that alone, a very warm and fluffy feeling started filling Mashiro's entire body.

Something like, aah, how nice.

She usually had Akami spoil her once in a while, but being on the spoiling side was also quite nice in its own way.

Next time, when Akami is awake, let's try being on the giving end. Let's do it......!

Harboring curiosity about how she would react, while she strengthened her resolve.

Mashiro enjoyed the feel of Akami's hair as she rhythmically rustled it.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


Mmーmu... my consciousness is hazy... mm?

For some reason... there's a soft, fluffy feeling on my forehead.

What in the world is this?


「Akami, class is about to start. Wake up.」


Shiro-chan's voice came from very close by.

Since she's telling me to『wake up』, I must have fallen asleep.

I don't know how long I've been asleep, but I can't keep sleeping during class time as well. I need to completely wake up.

With that thought in mind, I felt the sensations of waking up, and when I gently placed both hands on the soft feeling on my forehead and tried to raise my head,


Poyon


I could feel the texture of cloth on my palms and things with elasticity like rubber balls on the other side of it.


「...A-Akami?」


Next, I heard Shiro-chan's bewildered, yet somehow cornered voice.

What's going on?

Although question marks were floating around my head, my consciousness finally woke up by about 80%, and when I raised my face, I saw.



My hands――were completely buried in Shiro-chan's wonderfully splendid two mountains.



「Uu... ho, wa, wa, wa, wawawawa!? S-sorry, Shiro-chan!?」


In a hurry, I moved my hands away.

Although I was half asleep and it was force majeure, what did I...!


「It's fine, Akami. I'm the one who made my chest Akami's pillow. Things like this happen, right?」

「Eh, i-is that so?」

「Yeah... Besides...」

「? Besides?」



「Just like when I received a massage the other day, for some reason, it felt a little――good.」



「――――!!!!!」


Shiro-chaaaan...!?

That goes way beyond boldness or defenselessness!?

You absolutely can't say that to anyone but me!?

Also, you mustn't make such an erotic face while letting out that slightly heartrending sigh!?

...... Although I'm thinking things like that, my mouth's just repeatedly opening and closing, and I can't put them into words.


「... Anyway, sorry. I'll be more careful in the future.」


Somehow, I was able to squeeze that out.


「Eh? Akami, you really don't have to worry about it?」

「No, I'll be careful! Seriously! For my sake as well!」

「???」


Ah... I was really in a daze until just now, but I've completely woken up.

Moreover, the sensation still lingers in both of my hands.

Will I be able to concentrate properly until the end of classes today?... I doubt it.

That's how, um, soft it was, yeah.

Comments

  1. thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akami is gonna be dead in a few chapters at this rate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment