My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 36

 ACT36     It's Fine to Immediately Convey What She Saw, Right?


「Pardon the intrusion.」


The Nishina household was located in a tranquil residential area near the hills on the outskirts of town, about a fifteen minute walk from Mashiro's apartment.

In this town, it was an area where relatively upper-class families gathered.

Which meant that she wondered『Is Akami the young lady of a good family?』, but the size of the building couldn't be called palatial; it was large, but to a sensible extent.

However, there was a high class feel to certain parts of the house's interior, and above all,


「Mashiro-san. I've been hearing Akami talk about you for some time now.」


Nishina Akari-san, Akami's mother, had a manner of speaking and demeanor that gave off a peculiar sense of elegance.

A height about as short as Akami. Dark brown, shoulder length, curly hair. A fair complexion with features that could be called cute. Lighter brown, gently narrowed eyes. Altogether.

Unlike her own mother's youthfulness, Mashiro felt like she could even be called childish, so she absolutely couldn't call her an old lady.


「Y-yes. Akami-san is always taking care of me.」

「Fufu, it is I who should say that. You're even more beautiful than I heard. I was surprised.」

「Beautiful... uh, th-that's, um, I learned many things from Akami-san.」

「Oh my. Hearing you say that makes even me feel proud.」


Putting her hands together, Akari-san's smile bloomed like a flower.

Cute. Moreover, radiant.

Affected by that elegance combined with her peculiar soft and fluffy aura, Mashiro felt a little dizzy.

... Let's quickly have her guide me to Akami.


「Umm, how is Akami-san doing now?」

「I checked on her a moment ago, and she seems to be sleeping a little right now.」

「Is that so?」


She wanted to meet and talk in person, but.

Since she was asleep, it seemed that wouldn't come true. For Mashiro, it was a disappointing feeling.


「If you have something to leave with her, I will take care of it.」

「... No, um, it's fine even if she's asleep, but could I see her for just a little?」


However.

Even so.

In the end, even if it was just a glance, Mashiro wanted to see Akami's face.

When she conveyed her feeling like that, Akari-san seemed to open her narrow eyes a little while saying『Oh my』, but,


「If you say so, I will guide you. Please come this way.」

「Th-thank you very much.」


Once again, with a smile like a flower suddenly blooming, Akari-san beckoned her in.

Each and every gesture was adorable. How old was this person?


「Akami is precious to Mashiro-san.」


And while she was beside her while guiding her to the second floor, Akari-san said that casually.


「Yes, she is a very important friend.」

「Fufu, is that so? After moving here just this spring, Akami is surely happy to have made such a close friend.」

「I'm happy about getting to know Akami-san as well.」

「Having you say that so plainly makes me a little jealous. To me, Akami is my cute cute daughter.」

「... Akari-san, you really love Akami-san too.」

「Yes!」


Akari-san's lively reply made Mashiro feel a little relieved.

Like in her own family, the Akami family parent and child seemed to be close.


「Akari-san is a good mother.」

「Fufu, thank you very much. I'm happy to be told that.」

「Moreover, you're cute.」

「............ Eh?」


When what Mashiro thought casually came out of her mouth, Akari-san seemed to suddenly freeze.


「I'm, cute?」

「Yes. Not just your appearance, but your demeanor, your voice, all sorts of things. Unlike Akami's constantly lively cuteness, I'd say your cuteness is a soft, soothing kind?」

「Err... u-umm...」

「That kind of atmosphere would be impossible for me, but this cuteness might only be possible for Akari-san!」

「...!!!」


Continuing on, from her first impression until now, when she honestly conveyed what she felt about her,


「Oh my, oh no, what should I do... even my husband hasn't said so much to me...!」


Akari-san covered her face, which turned red in the blink of an eye, with her hands.

For a moment, her breathing seemed to stop, but it looked like she somehow managed to take a deep breath and fix it.

This behavior was quite similar to Akami. Was her bashfulness hereditary?


「U-umm... Mashiro-san.」

「Yes?」

「Not keeping such behavior in moderation isn't good?」

「Eh? What in the world are you talking about?」

「Making moves on someone without hesitation like that should be restricted to just one person. Alright?」

「I don't really understand what you're saying, but... in other words, you mean that I have to properly decide who is the most important person to me outside my family?」

「That's right.」

「Then, to me, Akami-san is the most important after all. I completely cherish Akami-san.」

「... It being such an immediate decision feels strangely disappointing, but that's good...!」


Although she looked like she had slightly mixed feelings, Akari-san strongly agreed in the end.

Honestly, she didn't really understand the intention of that warning, but she was satisfied when she conveyed her unvarnished feelings to her, so it should be fine.

For human beings, honesty was best.

Mashiro once again thought that.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


Mm... it seems like I can hear voices outside my room...?


『In other words, you mean that I have to properly decide who is the most important person to me outside my family?』

『That's right.』


These voices... Shiro-chan and Mom?

Huh? Since when... wait, did I fall asleep for a little?

Looking at the clock, it's about five o'clock, so perhaps Shiro-chan came to visit me?



『Then, to me, Akami-san is the most important after all. I completely cherish Akami-san.』

「――――!!!!?」



W-wait a second!?

Shiro-chan, what are you talking about with my mother!?

P-p-p-perhaps, th-this is a situation like, please give me your daughter!?

Oh no, it feels like after going down, my temperature has gone back up again...!?


『So then, if you need anything, please call me.』

『Yes.』


Knock-knock


And a knocking sound came from the door before I had any time to put my heart in order.

Wh-wh-wh-what should I do...!

Comments

  1. mashiro is such a lady killer hahaha
    tyftc

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha. Her smoothness is so strong she's winning over her mom as well. Yet Mashiro continues to be oblivious as hell. I think she's made every character blush at this point and she doesn't even notice.

    Thank you for the chapter this one was super cute xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment