My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 42

ACT42     More Gently, Okay?


「......!」


When she heard those words from Akami while her lips were still being touched by her.

The weight inside Mashiro's chest, all her nervousness, her anxiety, and the pleasant as well as heartrending feelings were suddenly shaken off.

The only thing remaining was her affection for her as she felt an indescribable heat well up.

Not the heat in her face she would feel from embarrassment, just heat alone.


「...... Truly?」

「Yeah. I love you, Shiro-chan.」

「――――!」


Even when she reflexively asked, the answer didn't change.

Nishina Akami conveyed her affection purely and directly.

But with that alone.

She felt heat in her entire body, and together with Mashiro's distorting vision, tears formed in her eyes and spilled over.


「Shiro-chan?」

「S-sorry... I'm just, happy...」

「Shiro-chan.」

「Fugu... uu... uuuuuuuuuu.」


She couldn't form any words.

Even when Akami moved her hand away to stop covering her mouth, her tears wouldn't stop.

The feeling she realized was in herself just a moment ago. A very, very important feeling. She hadn't even imagined such a happy thing as Akami having the same feeling.


「Me too, Shiro-chan.」


Unlike Mashiro, Akami didn't cry, but simply smiled gently and hugged her tight.

Her small body, which was enveloping Mashiro, was also hot.

She felt like her tears would overflow again.


「Shiro-chan, I'm sorry I cut you off and said it. I wanted to say it first no matter what. Since I've loved you for a long time.」

「Is that so......」

「I've forgotten when it started, and I didn't think over it intensely like Shiro-chan, but in any case, before I knew it, I had fallen in love with Shiro-chan.」

「...Akami, why didn’t you tell me sooner?」

「Mm, maybe it's because, until a moment ago, Shiro-chan felt it was strange for girls to be together?」

「Uu......」


Being told that made her weak.

Certainly.

If Akami had conveyed her love to her in that state, Mashiro would have been bewildered, and she might not have been able to understand the proper feeling of distance between her and Akami.


「I had such feelings for a while without change, but Shiro-chan, contrary to what you said, you would unconsciously make moves on me, which was truly difficult.」

「M-make moves?」

「For example, that finger kiss.」

「Ah」

「You said you couldn't live without me.」

「Uu」

「You princess carried me.」

「Nu」

「When we shared an umbrella, you said you wanted to walk with me forever.」

「Mu」

「Other than that, there have been many unconscious attacks since we met in the first term.」

「............」


There were many occasions that came to Mashiro's mind.

Everything came from her desire to get closer with Akami, but looking at it from a different perspective, she might have been quite bold.

Akami was unfathomably amazing for continuing to endure without revealing her feelings after undergoing all of that.


「S-sorry, I didn't realize that, I...」

「Don't apologize. The fact is, that made me fall in love with Shiro-chan more and more, and your behavior up until now could be summarized as being a result of falling in love with me, so it's fine.」

「... Akami.」


Really.

This girl made her feel like she was no match for her.

That was exactly why.

She always felt like she wanted to be close to her.


「You said it before me, but I'll say it formally.」


Her feelings for Akami were overflowing even more.

Akami was still hugging her, so she put her hands on her shoulders, moved slightly away, and while looking her directly in the face,



「I like Akami too. I love you. The most in the world.」



「――――!!!!!」


In response to those words, Akami's face turned bright red.


「Eh... ah, ha, haha. Even after I've said I love you, wh-when Shiro-chan says it to my face, as expected, it's amazing, and embarrassing... u, wa, happy... wha-what do I do...」


That confident energy she had as she conveyed her love was nowhere to be found.

But that shy face was one of the reasons Mashiro thought she was cute.


「Akami.」


It was enough to cause Mashiro's feelings to overflow and accelerate.


「Eh... mm, mmm!?」


Pulling her shoulders, which she was still gripping.

Mashiro's lips overlapped with Akami's cute cherry-colored lips.


「――――」


Soft.

Her first impression was that they felt far more pleasant than she had expected.

One second, two seconds, three seconds; they continued overlapping, and the heat she felt earlier filled her entire body again.


「Nn... nn... uu...」


As for Akami, at first, although her eyes opened wide in surprise, before long, her eyes closed, and her body helplessly relaxed; she was at the mercy of that sensation――


「Ha!」


Or at least, on the verge of being so, but she seemed to endure just before that happened, and she hurriedly separated from Mashiro.


「Sh-Sh-Shiro-chan...!」


And then, Akami looked at her with a strong tone and a red face, though Mashiro couldn't really tell if her expression was anger or a grin.

Mashiro had a『Huh?』feeling in response.

Did she do something inept?


「W-w-what are you doing all of a sudden...!」

「Eh? A kiss?」

「I understand that! B-but, why did you suddenly do that...!」

「After all, we were able to convey our feelings to each other, and besides, Akami, you were very curious about what a kiss felt like that one time...」

「Even so, mood, atmosphere, mental preparedness, such things! Are! Important!」

「I-is that right?」

「That's right! For that reason, something like that just now was no good! Not counted! Invalid!」

「Wehー...」


As Akami said that to her angrily, Mashiro was dejected.

Even though she was able to convey her feelings at great pains, she suddenly made a mistake.

What's more, perhaps that kiss not counting would have an influence on saying their love to each other...!?

The very moment such vague anxiety was about to attack Mashiro.


「Shiro-chan.」


While letting out a big sigh, Akami looked up, as if to match Mashiro, who was about to cast her eyes downward.

Mashiro couldn't help but catch her breath at the passion in that gaze.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


I was certainly angry, but.

Naturally, I didn't dislike kissing Shiro-chan at all.

Rather, I'm happy.

Just.

If I can be greedy, what I long for is,


「More, gently, okay?」

「Gent, ly?」

「Yeah. Close your eyes, like this.」


So saying, I close my eyes and softly touch Shiro-chan.

Actually, I was incredibly nervous, but it seems Shiro-chan's lack of hesitation a moment ago has given me a boost.

While being grateful about that part of her, I savor the soft touch of her lips.

It's not sensuous, but soft and sweet, and feeling her breathing up close is very... yeah, it's filling me with happiness.


「Mm......」


Our lips separated.

When I opened my eyes, Shiro-chan's face was bright red. Cute.


「This... what should I say? It's very embarrassing.」

「I-is that so? Actually, that's the same for me, though.」

「But... I like this way better.」

「That's also the same for me...」

「...... Akami, more.」

「!!!!!」


My heart throbbed.

Th-this is, Shiro-chan's spoiled child attribute is showing up now of all times...!?

Shiro-chan's face is still red, and her eyes are closed. Geez, cute, lovely, also, a little erotic, there's no helping it.

It's come to this...!


「Sh-Shiro-chan...!」


While feeling turned on like that.

I wrapped my arms around Shiro-chan's neck, gently kissed her lips once again, and just as I was about to press our lips together more deeply,



『Over there, don't stay around, hurry up and go home!』



「!」

「!」


From a distance, or rather, the corridor outside the classroom, I heard the voice of our homeroom teacher.

Both Shiro-chan and I jumped in surprise, and before I noticed, our closely adhered bodies had separated, and we were looking at the entrance to the classroom.

There's no sign of anyone coming in, and there's no sign of someone being on the other side of the window glass either.

It looks like that voice wasn't directed at us.

I, I was surprised...


「I forgot. I heedlessly became absorbed, but we're in the classroom after school.」

「... Th-that was dangerous.」

「Eh? What was dangerous?」

「Ah, no, no-nothing, it's nothing!」

「?」


As expected, after getting angry and saying suddenness was no good, there's no way I can say that I was about to go out of control and progress beyond kissing.

Shiro-chan's tilting her head at me, so deciding to gloss over it with everything I have, I take a deep breath.


「For now... let's go home, Shiro-chan.」

「Mm, that's right. Even with everything, I have to study for the end of term exams.」

「Ah... haha, I completely forgot about their existence.」

「That's just how important this happening is for us.」

「That's right......」


For that reason.

I quickly finished getting ready to go home, grabbed my bag, and while we were about to leave the classroom,


「Akami.」


Just before the exit, Shiro-chan turned toward me, slightly bent over, and closed her eyes.

It seems she wants to do it one more time.

That's the same for me,


「...... Ok.」


Properly.

Once again, a kiss with just a light touch,


「...... Fufu.」

「Ehehe.」


Lightly laughing together, and while naturally joining hands, we leave the classroom.



...... Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Happiness.

Comments

  1. This chapter is ILLEGAL for being too fluffy lmao XD
    Anyway, thank you for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goddd im meltinggg that was so good and fluffy
    thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myheartican'thelpgoodbyeidie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. hjewaheajkgrh i cant stop smiling that was too precious :'D
    thanks for the chapter!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment