My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 15

ACT 15     I Just Wanted to Try Doing It?


「Nnーmm...」


When the balmy weather had intensified and the spring chill had completely disappeared from the climate, on a warm afternoon.

Their 5th and 6th periods were both taken in the Home Economics classroom, and the moment 5th period ended and break time started, Mashiro suddenly felt a rush of drowsiness.

Her brain activity rapidly started to slow down, and her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. There had been omens of that after lunch during the lunch break, but there were only 2 periods left afterwards, so she thought she would be able to endure... but it seemed it came a little earlier than expected.


「~♪」


In the seat right next to her, Akami was humming and preparing for the next class.

She had looked like she was in a good mood since morning, which had made Mashiro feel cozy as well, and now that she was also humming, it made her feel even more comfortable, accelerating her drowsiness.

Until next class is enough.

Should I sleep for just a little while?... the very moment she thought that.


「Shiiiro-chan」

「?」


When Akami called out her own name, Mashiro somehow managed to open her closed eyelids.

When she looked, Akami was looking at her with a grin.


「What is it, Akami?」

「Mmm, I just wanted to call you!」

「...?」


What kind of state of mind leads to calling out to someone even without a purpose?... although she questioned for a moment, just seeing her cute smile and hearing her lively voice made Mashiro frankly think that it was nice.

Should I try it myself?... But, I want to sleep... even so, maybe I should try my best for just a moment...

As she thought things like that, her drowsiness combined with her slow thinking resulted in a thought,


「Akami」

「? What is it, Shiro-chan... wah, eh?」


Mashiro leaned her body against Akami's shoulder.

Then,



「I just wanted to act spoiled.」

「――――!!!???」



The moment she muttered that slowly, she felt a strangely tense atmosphere from Akami next to her.

Her drowsiness was about to reach its limit, so Mashiro asked Akami to lend her shoulder for a while and closed her eyelids.

Somehow... once in a while, I really want to be spoiled by Akami...

While feeling that comfortableness, Mashiro's consciousness was blown away just a little bit.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


Howaaaaaaaaaa...!

Another surprise attack came! Shiro-chan's spoiled child attribute!

What is this?

What should I do now?

Should I try stroking her hair?

Should I try hugging her tight?

Isn't anything I feel like possible?

However, I might wake her up if I do something...!?

She might think I'm weird!?

Right now, I guess I have no choice but to maintain the status quo after all?... But, yet, nevertheless...

Aah jeez, aah jeez.

No no, wait wait, time to calm down.

Yes, gather, my perseverance...!


...... Wait, Kiri-yan and Onatsu-san in the seats ahead...

Why are you looking this way with grins on your faces?


「... Kiri-yan-san.」

「Yeah!」


No, like I said already, Kiri-yan and Natsu-san, don't put your hands together like worshipers, do something about this!?

Comments

Post a Comment