My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 47

ACT47     What Is the Sign of Reconciliation?



「...... Sorry.」


The loss of consciousness wasn't adequate.

Mashiro had come around, and immediately after waking up, although she didn't do a dogeza, she was sitting in seiza with her head bowed toward Akami, who was already wearing her casual loungewear: a cream-colored T-shirt with khaki-colored shorts.


「Shiro-chan, you don't have to humble yourself so much.」


It seemed Akami didn't mind that much, but.

Now that she had returned to calmness from that dazed state, Mashiro's heart was a tsunami of regret.


「I can't forgive myself for going out of control and trying to hurt Akami...」

「No, it wasn't hurtful. I reflexively hit you, but that was simply due to embarrassment.」

「But no matter how cute Akami is...」

「Shiro-chan?」

「Your incredibly beautiful skin, charming slender body and small chest, supple legs...」

「Shiro-chan!? Y-y-y-you saw that much!?」

「Just because I got aroused by Akami's body...!」

「A-aroused!?... Ah, that's a happy thing in its own way... no, but I'm also still embarrassed...」

「Trying to dirty Akami, who's cute in every way; I'm disqualified as a lover...!」

「Wait, stop, Shiro-chan, stoppp!」


Just as the self-loathing inside Mashiro was about to reach its peak, Akami hurriedly grabbed her shoulders.


「Akami?」

「Really, I only rejected you because I can't be that open yet. Rather, Shiro-chan's reaction is normal.」

「Is that so?」

「Yeah.」

「Even if seeing Akami naked arouses me, you won't hate me?」

「Having that said to me again is incredibly embarrassing, but...」


While she blushed and, as she said, looked embarrassed, Akami smiled gently,


「It's impossible for me to dislike Shiro-chan.」

「Akami...!」


Aah.

Rather than joy from being forgiven.

Her feeling of truly loving this girl was overflowing, and she was driven by the urge to hug Akami.

But because of what happened earlier, Mashiro felt hopelessly unable to act,


「Shiro-chan.」

「!」


Perhaps sensing that feeling, Akami spread her arms towards her with a gentle smile.

Within seconds of seeing that, Mashiro's forehead was pressed against her modest chest.

Akami gently hugged Mashiro tight. She started to feel very warm and calm.

Consequently,


「Akami, I love you.」


Those words naturally came out of her mouth.


「I love you too, Shiro-chan.」

「Yeah, thank you.」


While being hugged by Akami, Mashiro also hugged her slender body tightly, and they stayed like that for a few minutes without saying anything.


「Ah... come to think of it, I also have something I need to apologize to Shiro-chan about.」

「Eh?」


Suddenly, Akami said something like that.

This caused Mashiro to move away from Akami's chest and tilt her head.

When she looked at Akami, her face was still slightly red, and she seemed on the verge of mumbling something. Cute.


「Uhh... while Shiro-chan was unconscious a moment ago, um, I touched your butt.」

「Butt?」

「Y-yeah. Umm, I heedlessly succumbed to temptation, or how should I put it. Shiro-chan apologized so much, so I thought I should apologize too... um, I'm sorry.」

「I'm fine with that. I'd have a problem with that if a stranger did it, but if it's Akami, there's no problem no matter where you touch me.」

「R-really!?...... But, as expected, I have to properly make distinctions. I can't compromise on this. So...」

「Mm... is that so?」


If she wanted to apologize, she should respect that feeling. She was like that too.

Mashiro smiled lightly, placed her hands on Akami's shoulders,


「Well, that makes us even, I suppose?」

「...... Yeah.」

「So, as a sign of reconciliation――」

「Eh............ nn......」


And without pause, pulled her body towards her and put their lips together.

Not strongly or deeply, but just like Akami did to her the other day, she closed her eyes and kept the touch soft and gentle.

She couldn't see because her eyes were closed, but she somehow understood that Akami was a little surprised at first, but meekly accepted it afterwards.


「... Shiro-chan?」


When their lips separated, Akami, her face still red, looked a little bewildered. Cute.

In response, Mashiro smiled gently,


「You know, my mother. Whenever she had a fight with her beloved person, they would always kiss like this when they made up.」

「...... Is that so.」

「It's a memory from my childhood, but I remember it properly. So I thought, maybe that's just the way it is.」

「But, I mean, Shiro-chan, I don't think we've done anything that could be considered fighting.」

「But by doing this, I can reconfirm that I really love Akami.」

「... I feel the same.」


So saying, this time Akami pressed their lips together once again.

Once they parted after ten seconds or so, they lightly smiled at each other before pressing their lips together once again; that repeated several times.

She felt a tsunami of regret earlier, but now she felt very calm.

Perhaps, in the future, she might have conflicts with Akami like this, and at times, may hurt her.

But she hoped they could both smile and feel calm like this in the end.


「Then... I'm going to change clothes now. Let's clean the house first, and then cook together.」

「Yeah!」


Mashiro was full of feelings of wanting to cherish her girlfriend as well as wanting herself to grow much more.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


What is this, I'm too happy!


...... Ahem.


While we were kissing, I felt incredibly at ease, and at the same time.

I thought about how there are many more things I want to do with Shiro-chan.

I want to experience them with my entire body.

...... Well, lewd things will only come after I get a little more used to suppressing my embarrassment, though.

Ah, little by little, I want to work hard in that aspect as well.

Comments

Post a Comment