My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 50

ACT50     What Will Happen Now That She's in That Position?


「Shiro-chan, maybe you should sleep in a T-shirt from now on?」


In the morning, at 5 a.m.

When Mashiro woke up, the first thing Akami, who was in a ghastly state, said to her were those words.


「What's this all of a sudden, Akami?」

「Er, Shiro-chan, when I woke up early this morning, you were practically half naked, so I hurriedly rebuttoned up your pajamas.」

「Ah, that sometimes happens, you know? When I wake up, for some reason, a few of the buttons have come undone...」

「It was far from a few, though... more importantly, why do the buttons come undone so easily?」

「Mmm, I've been wearing these summer pajamas since my third year of junior high school, but it feels like the chest area may have gotten a little tight recently, so it might be due to that.」

「――――!」


When she said what came to mind from being questioned, Akami's eyes widened, and within seconds, she fell to her hands and knees on the floor with her head hanging down.

She could tell that she was obviously depressed.


「A-Akami?」

「No way... Shiro-chan, you're still growing... even though I've been this size since fifth grade...」

「... I don't know why you're so depressed, but cheer up, Akami. Even if they're small, that's fine, isn't it?」

「Shiro-chan, is that the leeway of the strong thing? Is it?」

「Not at all. Whether Akami has big, or of course, small breasts, I'd find you cute anyway and surely fall in love with you.」

「!!!!!」


When Mashiro honestly said what she was thinking, Akami's face instantly turned red, and her mouth repeatedly opened and closed.

She tried to say something, but no words came out, and after repeatedly doing a kitten-like action of switching between looking down and facing Mashiro, she said,


「... Th-thank you.」


She looked at her shyly and thanked her in a voice that trailed off. Cute.

Apparently, Mashiro's feelings were properly conveyed to her, and it looked like she recovered.


「First of all, I'm going to make breakfast and Mom's bento, so shall we get changed?」

「Eh... wait, Shiro-chan, wait wait! Even though I'm here, you, you're going to change clothes just like that?!」

「Eh?」


When Mashiro started quickly unbuttoning her pajamas, Akami hurriedly called her to a halt.

Now then, why was she so flustered?


「I don’t think there's anything to care about, though.」

「I-I care!」

「Why?」


Seeing Mashiro tilting her head in doubt, Akami groaned『Nuguu……』while at a loss for words, and after she agonized for a few seconds.

As if she had resolved herself, she looked straight at her,


「Sh-Shiro-chan, you said yesterday that you get a-aroused when you see me naked, right?」

「Mm? Of course. Even now, when I look at Akami's figure in those pajamas, I think you're cute as well, but the glimpses of skin I can see through the gaps between the buttons is... um, it strikes a chord.」

「The fact that you're actually seeing that much even though it seems like you're not looking at me makes me blush, but!... S-so, identically, I, I also get aroused when I see Shiro-chan's body!」

「Eh......!」


After hearing Akami's statement, Mashiro was startled.

Subsequently, she felt a sensation of heat gradually fill her face.

Perhaps due to seeing that reaction, Akami pressed the attack,


「Shiro-chan, you have beautiful skin, I can tell that your stomach and legs are wonderfully toned even through your clothes, and above all, your breasts are big, s-so, um, they make my heart pound every time I see them, and I think about wanting to touch them!」

「――――!」


With that much declared to her, a feeling of full-scale embarrassment welled up inside Mashiro.

In order to do housework every day, a robust body with a sense of balance was vital, so she did exercise with that in mind, but she didn't have confidence in her body's attractiveness.

And yet.

After Akami said that much to her, and moreover, the way she was staring at her at this very moment made Mashiro feel self-aware, and she couldn't help but feel shy.


「O... ok. S-sorry, Akami.」

「As long as you understand, it's fine.」

「So, um... you see...」

「? Shiro-chan, what's wrong?」



「――For just a little, turn the other way?」



「!!!!!」


Still harboring embarrassment, she said that in a feeble voice, and Akami's face turned bright red again.


「Y-yes! I-I'm also going to change clothes, so face the other way as well, Shiro-chan.」


With a flustered demeanor, she turned her back to her and noisily opened her wheeled suitcase.

Mashiro also turned her back to her and began to change clothes with slightly trembling hands.

 ...... What to do?

She was nonchalant until just a moment ago, but now, even if she couldn't see her, the fact that Akami was present and was changing clothes behind her made her unable to feel composed.

She understood now... yesterday, when Mashiro was changing from her outing clothes to loungewear, Akami casually excused herself, and a little earlier, she suggested that Mashiro should wear a T-shirt so buttons wouldn't come undone when she slept; was this exactly why?

 

「...... But.」


If she could overcome that embarrassment.


Would she be able to become even closer to Akami than she was now?


When she thought about how there were as yet unknown things waiting beyond her varied emotions.

The anticipation inside Mashiro felt even more inexhaustible.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


I've heard that being shy is more attractive than being open, but.

When Shiro-chan acted that way with me, the destructive power deserved a perfect score.

...... But, perhaps it would have been better to enjoy that kind of openness a little longer.

When I think about that, it feels like I did something regrettable, yet at the same time, maybe not...


「... Akami, I've finished changing, but are you already ok?」

「Ah, yeah, I'm just about finished as well.」


In any case.

Now that we've both finished changing into our loungewear, we face each other.


「............」

「............」


Even facing each other, I still can't quite say anything.

Moreover, I can see some red spots remaining on Shiro-chan's face.

Remembering Shiro-chan's sleeping figure when I woke up early this morning, the color of her skin when she started getting dressed without hesitation, and her embarrassed behavior when I pointed it out――


「Akami, by any chance, are you imagining something?」

「... Ha!」


Without noticing, I had started thinking about various things, and perhaps Shiro-chan saw through that, as her eyes are half-closed. Also, her face is still a little red. Cute.


「I see......」


Then.

Shiro-chan smiled a little mischievously, as if she had just come up with something,


「I'll return what Akami said to me yesterday.」

「Eh? W-what do you...」



「Akami, you pervert.」



「――――!!!!!」


Although she said that to me teasingly in a quiet voice.

In spite of myself, I felt a thrill run through me and stiffened on the spot.


「Eh, e-even if you say that, um...!」


As I hemmed and hawed incoherently, for a moment, I almost fell on my backside due to this thrilling sensation... but just as I somehow managed to endure,


「Ah, come to think of it, I almost forgot.」


Shiro-chan apparently remembered something else.

Putting her hand on my stiffened shoulders, she suddenly pulled me close,


「Nn...!?」


And pressed our lips together.

The suddenness of the kiss made me forget to close my eyes, but I could still properly feel the pleasant sensation.

In various ways, for everything happening now, I'm already completely at her mercy.



「――If there are good night kisses, it's fine to have good morning kisses as well, right?」

「... Ah, that, is... phew.」



Shiro-chan, who looked a little embarrassed as she addressed me, dealt the finishing blow.

I had just barely managed to endure, but I finally gave in and fell on my backside.



Shiro-chan.

Pressing the attack from first thing in the morning... could you restrain yourself a little?

Since it's morning, my life tank is supposed to be full, but I'm already on the verge of empty...

But.

Since first thing in the morning, I've been endlessly happy.

Comments

  1. So, been a while, huh? Sorry bout that, depression decided it wanted to kick my ass for a while and I haven't been able to muster the energy. I still don't feel 100%, and I've gotten out of the translating habit, so releases might be inconsistent, but I'll try to at least do a tad better than 1 chapter every 2.5 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter! Hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the chapter!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment