My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 51

ACT51     How About a Small Request?


「Then, let’s do our best today as well.」

「...... Ok.」


Mashiro was surprised when Akami collapsed to the floor after their good morning kiss, but she recovered after about 10 minutes, so although they were a little behind schedule, they started preparing breakfast and her mother's bento together.

Mashiro briskly cut the ingredients and seasoned the food while Akami assisted by setting up the dishes and arranging the food in the bento, but perhaps due to the clear division of roles, it proceeded more smoothly than she expected.

Although they started behind schedule, it looked like they would finish earlier than planned.


「Akami. This is the miso soup for today's breakfast, but would you like to have a taste?」

「Eh? Ah, yeah, okay.」

「Here. It's hot, so be careful.」

「Mm... eh, what's this? It's delicious.」

「Really? Thank you.」

「Amazing, Shiro-chan. My mother's is also delicious, but this has a different flavor. It feels exactly like Shiro-chan's style.」

「I'm glad you like it. Just like this, in the future, I'd like to be able to make Akami delicious miso soup every morning.」

「Fueh!?」


When Mashiro immediately said what she was thinking, Akami's face turned bright red and she let out a hysteric voice. She seemed very surprised.

Well now, did she say something that surprising?


「Ah... umm, please, take care of me.」

「? It is I who should say that.」

「Oh my~, you're starting early in the morning.」


Her mother, who looked like she had just woken up, was standing at the entrance to the kitchen and was looking at them with a bright smile with her hands pressed together in a praying posture.

Mashiro didn't understand why she was paying her respects, but since her skin complexion looked even more healthy and youthful than usual this morning, Mashiro felt that it was probably a good thing.


「Good morning, Mom. Breakfast will be ready soon, so wait a moment.」

「Nfufuー, I feel like I'm going to have a full stomach before breakfast!」

「Is that so? Then, should I make a smaller portion?」

「A large portion, please!」


Even though she felt like she was going to have a full stomach, it seemed she wanted a large portion.

Well, her mother actually ate a lot. Inversely proportional to that, how in the world did she maintain such a slender figure even though she had reached a relatively mature age?  She was a little curious. She decided to ask later.

Setting that aside.


「... Morning miso soup... from Shiro-chan... in other words, this is... already...」

「Akami, don’t be absent minded, please serve the food?」

「Eh?... Ah, y-yes!」

「I don't know what you were thinking about, but don't lose concentration in the kitchen. Since you might get injured.」

「Y-yeah, sorry, Shiro-chan. I'll be careful.」


While she reprimanded Akami, who had a red face as she mumbled something like she was talking in delirium.

She finished preparing breakfast and her mother's bento.


Mashiro's day began like this today as well.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


「Akami-chan, you're going home today, right? I'm lonely.~」


At the breakfast table with the three of us, Mishiro-san looks rather exaggeratedly lonely, just as she said.

Despite that, the breakfast white rice is being consumed rather fast.

I noticed this the other day and last night as well, but Mishiro-san eats quite a lot. And yet, she has such a slender figure, so I wonder if there's some kind of secret? I'm curious. Let's ask later.

Putting that aside.


「I'm sorry. Starting tonight, I'm going to be staying over with my mom at her parents' house, which is far away. I have to prepare for that this evening.」

「Is that so? Then it can't be helped. Could you give my greetings to your mother and her family for me?」

「? Ok.」


When Mishiro-san said that to me with slightly deep emotion, it surprised me a little, but.

Well, it's probably out of politeness, so I won't worry about it.


「So, does that mean that from tomorrow on, I won’t be able to see Akami for a while?」


This time, Shiro-chan seems lonely.


「Um... that's right. I think the next time I'll see you will probably be on the day of the closing ceremony?」

「H-holy cow. I won't be able to meet Akami for so many days! How am I supposed to live from tomorrow on...!」

「No, Shiro-chan, you don't have to exaggerate so much. There have been times when we haven't seen each other on holidays.」

「Still, I've never been cut off from Akami for more than three days, so naturally, it'll be insufficient.」

「Mm, now that you mention it, I feel the same way, but. I'll try to get through it by compensating with my imagination.」

「...... Imagination.」


Shiro-chan muttered.

After a few seconds.

――Her face suddenly filled with heat.


「Wait, Shiro-chan!? What did you just imagine!?」

「Eh... just about Akami.」

「It's definitely not just that, right!?」

「Of course. If I have to say, it was about yesterday in the bathroom, when I saw Akami's body――」

「Don’t reply to that with a stupidly honest answer!?」

「Mashiro-chan, tell me more details about what you imagined.」

「Mishiro-san, don’t lean forward in curiosity!?」

「Hmm, if I remember correctly, above her left breast, there's a small mole――」

「Howaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!? Sh-Shiro-chan, you saw that much?!」


It's been a storm of straight man retorts this morning.

Usually, I elegantly pass this time with Mom, with Dad occasionally included, but... I feel like this is the first time my morning's been this noisy.

The Nogi mother and daughter are incredible.


「Anyway! That kind of deep imagination! Is forbidden! Restrain yourself! Understood!?」

『Ok......』


In any case, for some reason, both Shiro-chan and Mishiro-san responded to my warning with slumped shoulders.

Shiro-chan is one thing, but I have no idea what Mishiro-san was planning to imagine... let's not think too deeply about it.

When I thought I would finally be able to catch my breath and get back to breakfast,


「But.」


With a feeling a little like she's making upturned eyes, Shiro-chan says



「Even while you're over there... please get in touch, okay?」



To me in a heartrending way. It's incredibly cute.

The moment I forget about it, Shiro-chan's little sister-like spoiled child attribute appears and makes my chest tighten.

 

「Y-yeah, that's okay. I also want to be connected to Shiro-chan, no matter the time.」

「Incidentally, please get in touch with me as well, okay?」

「Eh, why is even Mishiro-san saying that to me?」

「Won't・you・please.」

「Even if you request that...」

「Akami, I'm asking you as well.」

「Sh-Shiro-chan? Why are you participating in this?」

「Please.」

「Please please!」

「Ah, no, wait!? You two, don’t look at me with eyes like a dog trying to tempt their master into paying attention to them!? What should I do!?」


It's become a storm of straight man retorts again, and I couldn't catch my breath at all.

However, from the fact that I feel that a breakfast table like this might actually be pretty fun... I've been corrupted, or rather, I've fallen into the depths, or how should I put it...

Summing it up, what I can say is this.

The Nogi mother and daughter are incredible...!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter!

    It’s only a matter of time before Akami is completely corrupted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment