My Friend Doesn't Hesitate 43

ACT43     Deciding Things Is Important, Isn't It?


「Mm, a text?」


On the way home, when she was walking hand in hand with Akami.

There was a new message on her smartphone, so Mashiro operated the device with her free hand and opened it on the screen,


「...... I see.」


As for the content.

It made Mashiro spontaneously smile broadly.


「Shiro-chan. Who is it from?」

「Nn, that girl who sent me the letter by mistake I became friends with a little bit ago.」

「Ah. If I remember correctly, isn't her name Saijou-san?」

「Yeah. She confessed to the girl she likes, and it looks like they'll start as friends.」

「Ah, is that so. I hope things go well for her in the future.」

「I feel the same, from the bottom of my heart. Saijou-san gave me the impetus to confess to Akami, so I can't thank her enough.」

「... Thinking about it that way, she's my benefactor as well. Hey, Shiro-chan, could you introduce me sometime soon?」

「Of course.」


As they lightly laughed to each other and Mashiro once again wished for her friend's happiness.

After she replied with congratulatory words to her and reported that things went well for her too.


... In the future, huh?


Mashiro thought about her future with Akami.

She didn't want this relationship to be temporary. Communicating their feelings to each other wasn't the goal line, but the starting line they reached by communicating those feelings.

When they graduated from high school, even when they became adults, even when they became grannies, Mashiro wanted to be with Akami the entire time.

Though with that said, she couldn't really imagine future things like being an adult or a granny, so the things she had to think about would be done at that time.

First of all, for her current high school life, in order to be with Akami and get closer with her, what should she do?

It might be best for the two of us to discuss this a little.

Was it because of that thought?


『Um!』


When Mashiro was about to talk to Akami... Akami also started talking to her.

 

「Uhh, Akami, please go first.」

「Ah, no, I feel like Shiro-chan started a moment earlier, so you first.」

「No, no, Akami first after all.」

「No, no, Shiro-chan first.」


After arguing back and forth like that for a little,


『Pu!』


They both burst out laughing at the same time.

She remembered the day when they distanced themselves just a little (see ACT23).

It seemed like it was quite a while ago, but surprisingly, it hadn't even been a month yet... when her senpai Inui Aisa saw them have a similar exchange back then, she said,


『It's common for couples that have just started dating.』


...... Akami and I, a couple, huh?

Somehow, when she thought about it put into words again, it sounded very happy. Maybe Akami, who was laughing like her, was thinking that too.

While it was funny, and Mashiro felt like she was constantly going to burst into a grin, the conversation wouldn't progress like this, so she put that aside.


「Then, I'll go first. Now that Akami and I are dating, I was thinking that there are a few things we should decide.」

「Ah, Shiro-chan was thinking the same thing. That's exactly what I wanted to say.」

「Akami too?」

「Fufu, to the very end, we have mutual feelings.」

「Mutual feelings... fu, fufu.」

「... Ehehe.」


When those words came out, it seemed they both felt like grinning again.

No, this is no good; if there's the slightest opening, I feel giddy, but right now, focus!


「Ahem. Anyway, since that's decided, this will be settled quickly. If I could bring something up... I wonder if it would be okay to tell everyone we're dating.」


 The first one.

Should the relationship between the two be made public?

Until this morning, Mashiro thought that it was strange for girls to be together, so she thought there were probably more than a few people who think that.

At this point, Mashiro didn't really care, but what about Akami?


「... Mm, I kind of want to stay silent. Before any worries about it being strange, I'm still a little embarrassed.」

「As I thought. Akami, you're a very shy person.」

「Uー, even if you say that, errbrrmm...」

「It's fine. We can stay silent if you want; that just means I can monopolize Akami more.」

「!!!!!」


After those words, Akami's face turned bright red, and her mouth opened and closed repeatedly.

Well now, did I say something strange?


「...Shiro-chan, even after we've started dating, your style hasn't changed.」

「Eh? What do you mean?」

「Nothing... well, let's move on. Next, I want to go on a lot of dates with Shiro-chan from now on, but what is your schedule like on days off?」

「Ahー」


The second.

How often would they go on dates?

Akami fundamentally had no problems, but Mashiro lived in a single-mother household, so there was a division of household chores. Even on weekends, her mother sometimes went out to work, so even on days off, there were many days when she was busy.


「... I'll talk about that with my mother. I'll work hard to try and make it possible to have plans, and I'll make sure to contact you in advance when I'll be free.」

「Mm, understood. As I thought, it's difficult. If you like, maybe I can come help you.」

「Really? That makes me really happy. Akami, as I thought, you're the best girlfriend.」

「!!!!!」


Upon hearing those words, Akami's face turned bright red again.

Well now, did I  (rest omitted)


「Having that said to me out loud has amazing destructive power...」

「? For now, next... come to think of it, how many times should we kiss a day?」

ee...!」


The third.

How many kisses per day was desirable?

In response, Akami's bright red face continued,


「I, I don't think we should particularly worry about the number of times, right?! As long as nobody sees us.」

「Is that so....... Then, Akami.」

「Eh... ah, okay...」


As she was told, after confirming that there was no one around them, Mashiro silently conveyed her desire to Akami.

It seemed she picked up on that, as Akami shoulders twitched... but she probably wanted to do it as well.



――Both closed their eyes and softly pressed their lips together.



Even though she had experienced it many times since the first time that day, every time was soft, sweet, and incredibly heart-pounding.


「... It's embarrassing, but it feels like I'm going to get addicted.」

「Same here.」


After muttering that, they pressed them together once more.

A short time after fully enjoying the feeling, they both opened their eyes and naturally smiled at each other before returning to the topic.


「Mm, for me, that's everything for now, but is there anything else you want to decide, Akami?」

「...... Uhh.」


When she asked that, Akami started fidgeting, her face still scarlet. Cute.

Apparently, she still had something she wanted to decide. For some reason or other, she understood that.


「What is it? I'll cooperate as much as I can, so say whatever you like?」

「Nn... well, umm, I was wondering if it's fine to not do lewd things for a while?」

「Lewd things?」

「Y-yeah. Going that far is still incredibly embarrassing, or how should I put it...」

「???」


Mashiro tilted her head.

She didn't quite understand what Akami was saying.

At any rate,


「Akami, kissing isn't something lewd?」

「Hah!?」

「Err, after doing it several times, it's a bit late to say it, but I was thinking kissing is a lewd thing, and although I feel embarrassed every time we do it――」

「Nononono!? Sh-Shiro-chan, perhaps you don't know!?」

「Eh? Wh-what do you mean?」


Akami was astonished.

Really, what did she mean? Perhaps there was something more amazing than a kiss? Maybe the reason she didn't know was her lack of girl power?

If that was the case,


「Sorry, Akami. I don’t know anything. So just like makeup, will you teach me, Akami?」

「Eh... n-no, that...!」

「If possible, here and now.」

「!!!!!」

「Come on, Akami. Don't keep it secret, come on.」

「I... I-I can't, it's impossible...!」

「Don't say such a cold thing...!」


Mashiro wanted to supplement her ignorance immediately, but.

Due to Akami's complete refusal, they would take the time to talk about it at leisure on a later date.

And so, with Akami's current state, that was everything they had to decide, but.


... I still have a lot to learn.


Walking with Akami, they were currently at the beginning, and she suddenly felt excited.

Just like up until now, she had a strong desire to get even closer with Akami.

Mashiro was looking forward to the future.


  ☆  ★  ☆  ★  ☆  ★


I kind of feel like my body truly won't last...

But.

Conversely, maybe this means I can completely influence Shiro-chan to my... nonono, waitwaitwait, calm down, me.

In the end, what I yearn for is pure love!

Not a dissolute relationship like that with Shiro-chan, but passing the time more platonically...!


............ But, you know.

After all, since Shiro-chan doesn't know anything, this is, so to speak (the following is repetition)

Comments

  1. thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a ton of trojan/virus warnings when visiting this site. Something you should look into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment